|HOME||GLOBAL||DISTRICTS||CLUBS||MISSING HISTORIES||PAUL HARRIS||PEACE|
|PRESIDENTS||CONVENTIONS||LIBRARY||WOMEN||THE ROTARY FOUNDATION||COMMENTS||PHILOSOPHY|
|SEARCH||RGHF FORUM||JOIN RGHF||COMMITTEE||RGHF||RECENT POSTS|
FELLOWSHIP OF ROTARY HISTORIANS since 11 october 2000|
Post your club/district history now, with RGHF, at www.historylibrary.org free! Just open an account, and make history.
"Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How" of Rotary since 11 October 2000 http://www.rotaryglobalhistoryfellowship.org/index.php?lang=en
"I don't mind my inbox being flooded by e-mails from RGHF. They are so informative and it makes me appreciate more the wonderful world of Rotary." Anonymous
|RGHF COMMITTEE MEMBERS|
|SEND COMMENTS||RGHF BOARD|
|FOUNDER Jack M. B. Selway||CARL CARDEY||MATTS INGEMANSON||DICK MCKAY||PDG AMU SHAH|
|FLORENCE HUI||FRANK DEAVER||JOE KAGLE||BARHIN ALTINOK||PDG DENS SHAO|
|VIJAY MAKHIJA||PRID JOHN EBERHARD||BASIL LEWIS||PDG DON MURPHY||TOM SHANAHAN|
|PDG GERI APPEL||PDG DAVE EWING||EDWARD LOLLIS||PDG JOHN ÖRTENGREN||PDG KARI TALLBERG|
|O. GREG BARLOW||JOSE FERNANDEZ-MESA||FRANK LONGORIA||PDG FRED OTTO||CALUM THOMSON|
|PDG EDDIE BLENDER||PRID TED GIFFORD||CARL LOVEDAY||MIKE RAULIN||TIM TUCKER|
|PIETRO BRUNOLDI||DAMIEN HARRIS||WOLFGANG ZIEGLER||PDG HELEN REISLER||NORM WINTERBOTTOM|
|CARLOS GARCIA CALZADA||VIMAL HEMANI||MALEK MAHMASSANI||PDG RON SEKKEL||RICHARDS P. LYON|
|∆ - Ω|
|PDG INGE ANDERSSON||PDG JAMES ANGUS||Deceased||RAY MACFARLANE||PAUL MCLAIN|
Historians who continue this project
MEMBER, DIRECTOR EMERITUS
& SENIOR HISTORIAN,
PAUL HARRIS AND THE ROTARY FOUNDATION
CHAIR: WHY I AM A ROTARIAN: PDG
Dr. Edward (Eddie) Blender,
Dentistry, RC of Edwards,
Colorado USA, PDG 5470:
Eddie is a founding
member of this history website project.
has been a contributing editor, and founding member, since its
inception in November of 2000.
2007 member of the
Arch Klumph Society
2008 - TRF's DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD and
2008 - RI's SERVICE ABOVE SELF AWARD
He is a board member emeritus of Rotary Global History Eddie served as Vice President for the 2006-2007 year.
"Rotarians learn from each other; we learn from the men and women who care enough to help build a better world. What better teachers are there then our predecessors in Rotary. Read their stories, read their accomplishments. You will be convinced, and a convinced leader becomes an extraordinary convincer. The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see."
Also see "Why I am a Rotarian"
Eddie is a Past Governor (Colorado D5470) and has had local, national and international leadership, membership and Foundation experience that includes:
• Governor Elect Trainer (GETS) 2001, 2003
• Training Leader—International Assembly (Anaheim) 2002-03 and 2003-04
• Rotary Regional Foundation Coordinator (Z-25) 2002 to 2004
• TRF Representative - the National Association of Fellowship Advisors (NAFA) 2003-2005
• Literacy Task Force Coordinator (Z-25)
• Assistant Zone Membership Coordinator
• 3-H Grants Committee (India and Mexico)
• Country Representative (US and Canada) New Models for Rotary Clubs Pilot Project 2001 to 2007
· RI Presidential Representative (numerous conferences)
• Hope Alliance Country Selection Committee
• Rotary Volunteer
• Director, Rotary Global History
• President-elect, International Dental Volunteers
• Editor “Our Foundation Newsletter”
• Editor “What Paul Harris Said”
• Editor: “Why I am a Rotarian”
• District 5470 Rotary Scholarship Committee
• RI Council on Legislation 2004 Representative
• Founding Member: United Way—Charter Committee
Eddie and his wife Patti are Rotary Foundation Charter Bequest Society members, Paul Harris Society Members, Major Donors and have Endowed a Rotary World Peace Scholarship. They have recently been made members of the Arch Klumph Society.
PRIP RATTAKUL, PRIP MAJIYAGBE, RIP WILKINSON, RIP BOYD, EDDIE & PATTI BLENDER, PRIP GIAY AND PRIP ESTESS.